Its long trunk and pretty drooping leaves make it a perfect match for kokedama.
The word kokedama means "moss ball" and is a centuries-old Japanese technique that consists of replacing the traditional plastic or ceramic pot for plants with a natural pot made of moss. This Aspa Kokedama is elegant and original, a precious detail made by Plantshop.me. You can complement your kokedama with a Concrete/Granite base.care
- Light: Requires indirect sunlight.
- Irrigation: It needs to be watered once a week in winter and every five days in summer. To water it, you have to submerge the moss ball in water for two minutes. The kokedama will absorb the water it needs.
- You can enjoy a piece of nature inside your home
- It is a very elegant and innovative element of decoration.
- It is super easy to care for